Mutual Funds - SIP
- Mutual Funds are one of the best ways to build wealth. By saving and investing consistently in mutual funds, investors can multiply their wealth.
- Based on your goals, you have options of investing in Mutual Funds via various routes such as Lumpsum Investment, SIP.
- Mutual Funds cater to your level of risk where one can invest in Equity, Debt, Balanced Funds. Save and let your money do the rest for you!!
- Another great benefit of Mutual Funds is Tax Saving. Invest in Equity Linked Saving Scheme (ELSS) and save tax under Section 80C.
- We have tie ups with leading Mutual fund companies to ensure that we provide you with all solutions in the mutual funds investing space.
A Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) is a method of investing in mutual funds, wherein an investor invests a fixed amount of capital step by step at a regular frequency (can be weekly, monthly etc.) over a period of time. An investor could start an SIP with an amount of Rs. 500 onwards. This disciplined approach helps an investor to hedge the investment against fluctuations in the market, inflation etc.
BENEFITS OF SIP
- Disciplined based investments: SIP investment (in a way) forces you to put out some capital from your savings at regular intervals. This inculcates the habit of saving thereby increasing your chances to grow your wealth.
- Ease of investing and highly liquid: SIP is easy to begin, monitor and stop. There is no fixed period for investing in SIP. The SIP amount can be raised, reduced or withdrawn (partially or fully) totally without any hassles.
- Timing the markets become redundant: Since you are investing at regular intervals, you can stop worrying about when and how much to invest. Also, you need not be worried if the markets have declined or risen significantly. SIPs ensure you do not put in additional time in researching for the right opportunity (either to enter or exit). It is one of the simplest, easiest and peaceful ways of accumulating wealth.